Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wet n Wild Morbid

Hello everyone! Tonight I'm reviewing Wet n Wild's Morbid from the Craze collection. Pictures first and then my review.





This color is a blackened teal and it is gorgeous! The bottles are mini size (.33 oz) and the brush is very small. If you're prepared for that, application shouldn't be a problem. This color applied well and my pictures are shown with two coats plus top coat. The shimmer is subtle, but beautiful. I only wish I had some sunlight to take pictures in, but that's what happens when you swatch at 8pm in late November! This collection should still be available in stores. I bought these back in the summer at Walgreens and they were BOGO, which, at $2 each, was an amazing deal! Happy polishing :)

--Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment