Saturday, November 28, 2009

OPI Moon Over Mumbai & OPI Tickle My France-y NOTDs

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday. I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I worked so much before Thanksgiving that I didn't have any time to do a NOTD. After work today, however, I got together with a friend (and coworker) of mine. I've been telling her about my nail polish collection for a while now, and we finally got together to do our nails. I supplied the polish and the tools, and she supplied the nail art polishes. The polish on my nails is OPI's Moon Over Mumbai from the India collection. It is a pretty soft grey with a subtle shimmer. It's one of my all time favorite sheer polishes. On Laura's nails we used OPI's Tickle My France-y from the France collection last fall. It's an elegant grey-pink and is also a favorite sheer color of mine.

My nails:




Here's a close-up shot of my ring finger:




Here's a close-up of my thumb:



Here are Laura's nails:



Laura did the designs on my nails and her nails by hand with special nail art striper polishes from Sally Beauty. She used a stick-on Nailene decal that I had for each pointer finger. Winter break is coming up for us college students so you can expect many more nail-of-the-day pictures and nail art designs to come! Happy polishing!

--Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment